1998夏季训练
总题:希伯来书结晶读经
总题:希伯来书结晶读经
第五篇 救恩的承受者,神所立之承受者基督的同伙
Message Five Heirs of Salvation, Partners of Christ as God's Appointed Heir
读经:来一2,9,14,罗八17,来二1~4。
Scripture Reading: Heb. 1:2, 9, 14; Rom. 8:17; Heb. 2:1-4
壹 子是神所立为承受万有者─来一2:
I. The Son is God's appointed Heir of all things— Heb. 1:2:
一 神在祂的经纶里,不仅有伟大的经营,也有无穷的丰富:
A. In His economy God has not only a great operation but also tremendous riches:
1 神已立子为经营者,为承受者。
1. God has appointed the Son to be both the Operator and the Heir.
2 神已赐给子权柄,使祂按神旨意作成一切,并有权利承受祂经营中的一切。
2. God has given the Son the authority to do everything in His purpose and the right to inherit all things in His operation.
二 子是神的后嗣,因此父神一切的所是和所有,都归祂所有─约十六15:
B. Since the Son is the Heir of God, all that God the Father is and has is His possession—John 16:15:
1 子为父所立─来一2。
1. The Son was appointed by the Father—Heb. 1:2.
2 子被父用灵所膏─来一9。
2. The Son was anointed by the Father with the Spirit—Heb. 1:9.
3 子在复活里为神所生,成为神的长子─徒十三33,罗一3~4,来一5。
3. The Son was begotten of God in resurrection to be the Firstborn—Acts 13:33; Rom. 1:3-4; Heb. 1:5.
4 子在被高举时,被立为主为基督,管理神的经营─徒二36。
4. The Son, in His exaltation, was inaugurated as Lord and Christ to administrate God's operation—Acts 2:36.
5 子被标出为合法的后嗣,要在神的经纶中承受一切─地、国度、宝座和万有─诗二8,但七13~14,路一32,太十一27。
5. The Son was designated the legal Heir to inherit everything in God's economy—the earth, the kingdom, the throne, and all things—Psa. 2:8; Dan. 7:13-14; Luke 1:32; Matt. 11:27.
贰 我们蒙了拯救,与子同作后嗣,同享祂的产业─来一14,罗八17,加四7,弗三6,多三7:
II. We are saved to be the Son's joint heirs, sharing in His inheritance—Heb. 1:14; Rom. 8:17; Gal. 4:7; Eph. 3:6; Titus 3:7:
一 我们是神的许多儿子和基督的许多弟兄,已经蒙了拯救,与子同作后嗣─来二10,约二十17,罗八29,加四7。
A. As the many sons of God and the many brothers of Christ, we have been saved to be the Son's joint heirs—Heb. 2:10; John 20:17; Rom. 8:29; Gal. 4:7.
二 在神的救恩里,我们不仅由神而生,成为祂的众子,也成为“神的后嗣”,“和基督同作后嗣”─罗八17:
B. In God's salvation we are not only born of God to be His sons but also made "heirs of God" and "joint heirs with Christ"—Rom. 8:17:
1 我们是神的儿女,并不就是后嗣;我们作后嗣是有条件的:
1. We are not heirs simply because we are children of God; rather, there is a condition for us to be heirs:
a 我们生为儿女后,需要在生命里长大,成为成熟的儿子─约一12~13,罗八16,14。
a. After being born as children, we need to grow in life to become mature sons—John 1:12-13; Rom. 8:16, 14.
b 我们也需要经过受苦,才可得荣成为法定的后嗣─罗八17。
b. We also need to pass through suffering that we may be glorified to become legal heirs—Rom. 8:17.
2 我们要与子同作后嗣,就必须生为神的儿女,长大成熟,并经过法定。
2. In order to become the Son's joint heirs, we need to be born as children of God, grow into maturity, and be legalized.
三 我们和子同作后嗣,不仅承受救恩,也要与祂一同承受万有─林前三21~22。
C. As the Son's joint heirs, we not only inherit salvation but also inherit all things with Him— 1 Cor. 3:21-22.
四 我们和子同作后嗣,与祂同作宇宙的拥有者。
D. As the Son's joint heirs, we are with Him joint owners of the universe.
五 同作后嗣者,就是那被立为承受者的同伙─来一9:
E. The joint heirs are the partners of the appointed Heir—Heb. 1:9:
1 长子既是神所立的承受者,我们这些神的众子又与祂同作后嗣,所以我们是祂的同伙。
1. Since the firstborn Son is God's appointed Heir and we as the many sons of God are His joint heirs, we are His partners.
2 在神的经纶里,子是神所立,完成神计划者;我们乃是在神圣权益上的同伙─来三15。
2. In God's economy the Son is the One appointed by God to accomplish God's plan, and we are the Son's partners in the divine interest—Heb. 3:14.
3 子为神所膏,我们也与祂一同分受这膏,好完成神的定旨─林后一21。
3. The Son was anointed by God, and we share with Him this anointing for the fulfillment of God's purpose—2 Cor. 1:21.
4 基督是我们的约书亚,我们是祂的迦勒,祂的同伙、伙伴、同伴─民十四30。
4. Christ is our Joshua, and we are His Calebs, His partners, comrades, and companions— Num. 14:30.
5 我们是基督的分享者和同伙─来一9,六4:
5. We are Christ's partakers and partners— Heb. 1:9; 6:4:
a 当我们享受祂,我们是祂的分享者。
a. When we enjoy Him, we are His partakers.
b 当我们跟从祂,我们是祂的同伙。
b. When we follow Him, we are His partners.
c 作分享者的目的,是为著作同伙。
c. Being a partaker is for the purpose of being a partner.
叁 希伯来二章三节所说“这么大的救恩”,能拯救我们到一个地步,使我们成为子的同伙,有分于神的设立;因此,凡祂所承受的,我们都有分:
III. The "so great a salvation" mentioned in Hebrews 2:3 is able to save us to such an extent that it brings us into partnership with the Son in His appointment; thus, we share in whatever He inherits:
一 救恩一点不差的就是基督自己这奇妙的人位─路二30,三6,十九9:
A. Salvation is nothing less than the wonderful person of Christ Himself—Luke 2:30; 3:6; 19:9:
1 基督自己这最深奥、奇妙、无限、无量的一位,乃是我们的救恩。
1. Christ Himself, as the most profound, marvelous, unlimited, immeasurable One, is our salvation.
2 我们承受这救恩,意思是我们承受这深奥、奇妙、无限、无量的基督。
2. For us to be heirs of salvation means that we inherit this profound, marvelous, unlimited, and immeasurable Christ.
二 “这么大的救恩”,乃是大在基督的所是:
B. "So great a salvation" is great in what Christ is:
1 是神的儿子─来一2上。
1. As the Son of God—Heb. 1:2a.
2 是人的儿子─来二5~9。
2. As the Son of Man—Heb. 2:5-9.
3 是救恩的元帅─来二10。
3. As the Captain of salvation—Heb. 2:10.
4 是大祭司─来二17,三1,四14,五10,六20。
4. As the High Priest—Heb. 2:17; 3:1; 4:14; 5:10; 6:20.
三 “这么大的救恩”,乃是大在基督所已经作的、正在作的、并将要作的:
C. "So great a salvation" is great in what Christ has done, is doing, and will do:
1 祂成就了洗罪的事─来一3,七27。
1. He made purification of sins—Heb. 1:3; 7:27.
2 祂为我们尝了死味─来二9。
2. He tasted death for us—Heb. 2:9.
3 祂废除了魔鬼,释放我们脱离奴役─来二14~15。
3. He destroyed the devil and released us from slavery—Heb. 2:14-15.
4 祂正在圣别我们─来二11。
4. He is sanctifying us—Heb. 2:11.
5 祂能帮助我们─来二18。
5. He is able to help us—Heb. 2:18.
四 “这么大的救恩”,乃是大在救恩的广大范围:
D. "So great a salvation" is great in its extent:
1 使我们成为神所立承受者的同伙─来一2,9。
1. It makes us partners of God's appointed Heir—Heb. 1:2, 9.
2 带我们进入荣耀─来二10。
2. It brings us into glory—Heb. 2:10.
3 使我们和长子一同拥有要来的居人之地─来二5。
3. It will make us to possess the coming inhabited earth with the firstborn Son—Heb. 2:5.
4 拯救我们到底─来七25。
4. It will save us to the uttermost—Heb. 7:25.
五 我们对“这么大的救恩”应当注重,而不随流漂去,也不忽略这救恩─来二1~4。
E. Concerning "so great a salvation" we should give heed to it, not drift away from it, and not neglect it—Heb. 2:1-4.